If you’re newly engaged and starting the exciting planning process of your wedding, you may already be feeling a little overwhelmed. With so much to plan in such a short amount of time, it can seem daunting trying to find the perfect vendors for one of the most important days in your life. Here are 10 Tips for Brides to Find the Perfect Wedding Photographer
One of these key components is finding the perfect wedding photographer who will capture all your special moments – from you getting ready through to your first dance.
When searching for your wedding photographer there are lots of things to consider such as style budget & experience amongst them.
To help during this daunting task and make it easier for brides-to-be like yourself; here are great 10 tips on how to choose your perfect wedding photographer whose skill, passion & vision best match your needs!
When it comes to choosing your wedding photographer, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
When it comes to choosing your wedding photographer, it’s important to keep in mind that this is someone who will be capturing one of the most important days of your life. You want to make sure that you choose someone who you feel comfortable with, and who has a style that you love. Here are 10 tips for choosing your wedding photographer:
10 Tips for Brides to Find the Perfect Wedding Photographer
1. Do your research. This is probably the most important thing you can do when choosing a photographer. Look at their portfolio, read reviews, and see what other people have said about them. This will give you a good idea of their style and whether or not you think they’d be a good fit for your weddin
2. Meet with potential photographers. This is a great way to get a feel for them and see if you click. You want to make sure that you feel comfortable with them, as you’ll be spending a lot of time with them on your wedding day.
3. Ask them questions. When meeting with potential photographers, don’t be afraid to ask them lots of questions. This will help you get a better idea of their style and what they would do on your wedding day.
4. Find someone who fits your budget. Photography can be expensive, but there are photographers out there who fit every budget. Don’t be afraid to ask around or search online for deals.
5. Consider your location. If you’re getting married outdoors or in a unique location, you’ll want to make sure that your photographer is comfortable shooting in that setting. Not all photographers are comfortable shooting in unfamiliar locations, so this is something to keep in mind when making your decision.
6. Think about what kind of photos you want. Do you want traditional posed photos or more candid shots? Think about the type of photos that you want and make sure your photographer specializes in that type of photography.
7. Ask to see a full wedding album. When looking at a photographer’s portfolio, don’t just look at individual photos – ask to see a full album from one of their weddings so you can get a better idea of their work style and how they tell a story through their photos.
8. Check out their blog or social media pages. Many photographers have blogs or social media pages where they post sneak peeks from recent weddings or other photo shoots they’ve done. This is a great way to get an idea of their style and see some actual finished products.
9 . Talk to friends who have recently gotten married. Chances are, they will have gone through the process of finding a wedding photographer themselves and can recommend someone great!
10 . Relax and have fun! This should be one of the most enjoyable parts of planning your wedding – so don’t stress too much about finding the perfect photographer!
Mark shoots in a documentary style with some great portraits
Mark shoots in a documentary style with some great wedding bridal portraits. This gives his work a feeling of intimacy and immediacy, as though the viewer is right there in the moment with the subject. His portraits are particularly striking, capturing not just a likeness but also a sense of the person’s personality. In many cases, Mark’s photos manage to convey more about the subject than any words could. This is because he takes the time to get to know his subjects and figure out what makes them unique. He then uses his photography to capture those individual qualities, presenting his viewers with a powerful and unforgettable glimpse into another person’s life.
Mark Seymour is an Award winning wedding photographer having accomplished the rare feat of being awarded 2 fellowships for both his stunning natural documentary wedding photography and his project on Dementia along with winning Uk weding photographer of the year on three seperate occasions.
We hope you enjoyed reading about Mark’s 10 Tips for Brides to Find the Perfect Wedding Photographer. why not take a look at his portfolio to see if this is the style for your wedding photography