During the past twenty years documentary wedding photographer Mark Seymour has developed his reputation as one of Uk’s leading award winning wedding photographers, winning numerous prestigious awards and gaining many accolades, including becoming the Nikon UK ambassador for wedding photography.
Engaging Mark Seymour as your wedding photographer will ensure you have one of the best documentary and reportage wedding photographers in the world to capture your special day and you can be assured of a stunning bridal album of the most beautiful wedding photographs to treasure and relive your day.
Here are some of the more notable awards that Mark has won:
- MPA (Master Photographers Association) European Wedding photographer of the year
- 3 x winner of The MPA UK Wedding Photographer of the Year, judged by Mario Acerboni
- MPA UK Wedding Photographer of the Year, brides choice
- MPAc Editorial Photographer of the Year
- You and Your Wedding Photographer of the Year
- Various awards with WPJA(Wedding Photojournalist Association) including editorial choice
- Numerous awards with ISPWP (International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers)
Here are some of the highlights of Marks illustrious career in professional wedding photography:
- Mark was the first photographer to gain an associateship for his documentary wedding photography and reportage wedding photography with The Master Photographer Association ( MPA )
- Chairman of The London Portrait group for 5 years, during which time Mark hosted events with photographic legends including Bob Carlos Clarke, Barry Lategan, Jonh Swanell and John Stoddart. Whilst chairing the group Mark raised thousands of pounds for The Disabled Photographer’s Association.
- Approaching the end of Marks tenureship at The London Portrait Group he published a limited number of special edition books featuring the works of many of the amazing photographers who spoke at the group during his time as Chairman.
- As a Jewish wedding photographer Mark is a regular speaker at MPA seminars providing an insight into his award winning documentary style wedding photography,reportage wedding photography and bridal wedding photography.
- Mark is privileged to have been working in partnership with Nikon UK for many years providing feedback on new ideas and products in the wedding photography market. In April 2013 Mark was asked by Nikon UK to be one of their six Ambassadors of Photography